Dr Syed Raza
- Consultant Cardiologist and Acute Physician
- Head of the Department of Medicine
- Chairman, Resuscitation committee
- Regional Coordinator for Medical Education, Royal College of physicians of Edinburgh
- External Examiner, ArabianGulf Medical University, Bahrain
- Examiner, Royal College Physicians of Edinburgh
- Member and Fellow of various International Medical societies
- Peer review author of various International medical journals
- Has published research and scientific work in various reputed journals
- Has presented scientific and research work in various national, regional and international medical conferences.
Awali Hospital is a semi-private hospital established in the Kingdom of Bahrain. This is one of the oldest hospitals in the region serving the local community and nearby countries for more than 60 years.
Awali hospital started as a polyclinic but now has transformed into a full-fledged multi-specialty hospital. It caters to employees and dependents of the biggest oil company in the country , the private and insured patients as well as the members of the ruling family. This is a friendly hospital where patients are made to feel at home and are provided care with utmost compassion. Privacy and dignity of patients is on top priority here while providing highest standards of care.