MedicalNewsToday in one of it’s articles defined pre-workout as dietary supplements that people can take before a workout to help maximize their training. Pre-workout can be in the form of premixed drinks, powders, pills and snack bars. It’s major function is to boost one’s energy level and enhance focus. For a healthy lifestyle, it is recommended that you do not take an overdose of pre-workouts.
The International Society of Sports Nutrition ( ISSN) reported that this substance is the most effective nutritional supplement for an increased performance in high intensity exercise and also for gaining lean body mass.
Are you interested in improving your athletic performance? Do you need an increase in your strength level? Do you wish to consume supplements rich in protein and other necessary nutrients? Then, you need to get quality pre-workout from us.
What do pre-workouts contain?
- Carbohydrate: the body uses glucose and glycogen as it’s major source of energy. It is important to top up your energy reserve before a rigorous workout session.
- Caffeine: it’s a stimulant that improves alertness and boosts It enhances muscle strength and endurance and increases speed.
- Beetroot juice: it helps in increasing blood flow thereby improving cardiovascular performance.
- Creatine: it is derived from three amino acids and it is important for endurance and a boost in performance during exercise.
- HMB( Beta- hydroxy- Beta- methyl butyrate): it helps with speedy workout recovery.
Reasons people take pre-workout you
- Pre-workout improves mental alertness. It keeps you ready and alert for the task ahead. It prepares your body and it makes you more engaged.
- Due to one’s alertness after taking pre-workout, it becomes harder for one to hurt one ‘self due to lack of focus.
- It increases one’s energy level.
- People take pre-workout because it makes it easier for one to be more focused during a workout session.
- They take it because it enhances performance.
- It helps one lose excess body fat quickly.
- Taking pre-workout makes it easier for one to recover after an intense workout session.
- It makes one more fit.
How can I maximize my pre-workout?
- Do not substitute healthy meals with pre-workout. It is important you eat a balanced meal before workouts.
- For maximum effect, you should stay hydrated before, during and after a workout session.
- It is recommended you take your pre-workout 20-30 minutes before working out. Within a time frame, it is expected that it begins to work in your body before you start your first set of exercise.
- Do not overdose. Do not take more than what is recommended by a medical personnel.
- Make sure you are well rested. It is dangerous to take pre-workout or even try to workout with a tired body.
- Get enough sleep.
- Take it slow. Avoid gulping large quantities of pre-workout to avoid experiencing negative effects.
- Buy supplements from a tested and trusted source. We supply the best pre-workout. You can contact us to get highly effective and quality supplements for optimum workout results.