LEAP HR: Healthcare is your unique opportunity to plug into a community of strategic HR leaders from the most forward-thinking healthcare organizations across the globe, at a time when HR has never played a more vital role for employees and patients.
Step inside 40+ stories of how new, time-saving thinking is accelerating organizational agility and resilience across clinical and non-clinical healthcare workforces.
Take Part, & Leave Able to:
- Find the urgent clinical talent your hospitals and medical centers need: Learn how Adventist HealthCare cut time to clear from six weeks to five days as new ICUs opened up
- Rethink how to take care of your caregivers: Discover how Intermountain Healthcare rooted all its new people strategies in 2020 back to the insight it received from its caregivers
- Eliminate differences for your diverse employees and patients: Find out how Spectrum Health designed a catalyst for future change and the creation of a new DE&I movement across the organization
- Provide more opportunity to your employees on the lowest wage: Discover how Orlando Health has enabled team members on the lower end of the pay roll to be on a clear pathway to professional and personal growth
- Fill vital talent supply gaps and build a more agile workforce: Hear how Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center transformed the way it inspired its clinical workforce to fill critical open positions and keep up with organizational scale
- Transform the healthcare leadership experience: Uncover how Moffit Cancer Center built an adaptable leadership experience program to enhance inclusion of ideas and diversity of approach, and build a safe space for its leaders
- Breakaway from traditional HR models to transform the healthcare associate experience: Unpick the scalable, four-pronged approach behind how Mercy Health re-invented HR based on forward-thinking experience methodology
LEAP HR forums provide industry-specific environments to challenge traditional thinking around how to build better companies. Our goal is to create a movement of bold, ambitious business leaders who want to change the way HR works, a mission which involves working with a remarkable group of HR leaders actively changing their companies from the inside.