FREE-TO-ATTEND AUSTRALIAN HEALTHCARE WEEK EXPO 2019
Dates:27-28 March 2019
Time: 10AM – 4PM
Location: International Convention Centre, Sydney
REGISTER FREE EXPO PASS https://iqpc.eventsair.com/australian-healthcare-week-2019/hhmglobal
Australian Healthcare Week 2019 is the largest healthcare event in Australia and is the annual meeting place for the healthcare community to connect, network and explore the future of the design, delivery and operation of Australia’s healthcare system.
Bringing together a qualified audience of over 5,000 professionals, Australian Healthcare Week is home to 6 FREE-to-attend events, 3 industry specific conferences, 180+ speakers and over 250 + exhibitors.
Free-to-attend events at a glance:
- Nurses and Clinicians: endorsed by the Australian College of Nursing with 11.5 CPD points available for attendees
- Disrupt Healthcare: all about embracing digital disruption and driving innovation to deliver better health outcomes
- Healthcare Workforce: developing the workforce of the future through effective workforce planning, leadership and training
- Corporate Services: Improving the efficiency and value generation of non-clinical services
- Women in Leadership: empowering and driving female leadership in healthcare
- Start-Ups: Providing healthcare start ups with a platform to showcase, launch and pitch their latest products
REGISTER FREE EXPO PASS HERE https://iqpc.eventsair.com/australian-healthcare-week-2019/hhmglobal
Your free ticket will also give you the chance to win $20,000 in prizes, including a CAR!
Don’t miss out on being part of Australia’s largest healthcare event! Register now! <link to https://iqpc.eventsair.com/australian-healthcare-week-2019/hhmglobal> or visit www.austhealthweek.com.au for more information