LogiMed (16th– 17th October) Is the only dedicated annual gathering of European medical device and diagnostics supply chain leaders
The 2019 agenda encapsulates the current issues and future challenges that are top of mind for Supply Chain Leaders, including:
- Demystifying Digital –Listen to inspiring and innovative case studies and get a better idea of how to approach new technologies to initiate and drive a realistic and practical Supply Chain transformation
- Transforming Traditional Supply Chains – Understand and reflect on how to evolve your supply chain models and operations processes in order to drive customer centricity in a digital age
- Competitive AdvantageThrough Customer Collaboration –Listen to customer presentations on challenges and requirements to find out what is the role of healthcare digital supply chain transformation
- Enhancing Customer Centricity – Examine how you can evolve your supply chain models and operations processes in order to drive customer centricity and differentiated supply chain services further
Over 50+ speakers have been confirmed to date for 2019, including:
- Frank Debus, Vice President Customer Service Managed Logistics, Siemens Healthineers
- David Wilson, Director EMEA Supply Chain Planning Competence Centre, Medtronic
- Hugo Bakermans, Senior Director Global Logistics & Order Management, Philips Healthcare
- Nico Nürbchen, General Manager, Global Supply Chain Management, OLYMPUS Surgical Technologies Europe
- Anthony Ward, Global Head of Supply Chain, Danaher
- Dan Bøgsted Andersen, Global Head of Digital Health, Coloplast
- Jimmy Khoo, Vice President, Supply Chain Europe & EMA, Becton Dickinson
And many more!
Download the agenda here to find out exactly who is speaking, what the hottest topics are and how LogiMed can benefit you.
Then, take a look at the bookings page to get 15% off your ticket price with code: HHM19
We look forward to seeing you in Rotterdam in October!