Intercall Systems, Inc., a leading manufacturer of Nurse Call and Healthcare Facilities communications systems, is announcing its latest product the MICRA MASTER NURSE CALL STATION has received UL 1069 approval and is now in production for Hospitals and other Healthcare Facilities.
The MICRA Master Station is part of the popular Ultra Series family of products, including the Phoenix 19” Touch Screen Master Station and the Mini-Master Stations. The Master Stations are used to receive and answer calls from patient rooms and other staff locations and offer standard features as Direct Call, Utility Screens, Staff Locator, Nurse Follower, Patient Scan and Capture, history of calls and self-test to name a few.
The benefit of the MICRA Master is its small size with significant number of features. It’s approximately 1/3rd the footprint of the other masters within the Ultra Family. This smaller size saves on counter space and can be wall mounted. The station features:
- 7” Bright Touchscreen Display
- Integrated Audio
- 60 Position Direct Call Screen
- 255 Positions in the Activity Screen
- 5 User Menu Buttons with Multiple Levels
- Patient Status
- Multi-Function communications screen
- Ethernet port for network & internet connectivity
- USB port for programming & software updates
- Features a minimum of 12 programmable levels of calls including: Normal, Priority, Staff Assist, Cordout, Code Blue and more
- Plus many standard and optional features
For a full list of features visit www.intercallsystems.com.
In addition to serving as the Master Control Station, the MICRA can easily replace the Ultra Mini-Master Control stations and provide more features.
The MICRA master is equipped with many of the features as the Phoenix master but comes standard with the ones that nearly all hospitals use, at a significant savings in space and cost. We want our clients to pay for the features and benefits that they need and will use, not extras that are not utilized.