Recent purchase orders for the DRX-1 System from U.S. healthcare facilities include:
- AnMed Health, Anderson, S.C.
- Chambers Memorial Hospital, Danville, Ark.
- Duke University Hospital, Durham, N.C
- Horn Memorial Hospital, Ida Grove, Iowa
- Huntsville Hospital, Huntsville, Ala
- Kaleida Health, Buffalo, N.Y
- McLeod Medical Center, Dillon, S.C
- McLeod Medical Center Orthopaedics, Florence, S.C
- South Jersey Radiology Associates, Voorhees, N.J
- University of Rochester Medical Center, Rochester, N.Y
- Valley County Hospital, Ord, Neb
- Wilson Medical Center, Wilson, N.C
The DRX-1 system includes a console and wireless 14 x 17 inch (35 x 43 cm) DR detector. This flexible detector not only fits into existing wall stand and table Buckys, it also captures cross table and tabletop extremity exams, as well as exams for stretcher trauma cases and wheelchair patients. Verification images are available in about six seconds. The system can be installed in just a few hours. The user interface is consistent with other CR and DR platforms from Carestream Health to reduce training and enhance workflow.
More information on the DRX-1 system and other digital medical imaging and healthcare IT solutions from Carestream Health can be found at www.carestreamhealth.com.
About Carestream Health, Inc.
Carestream Health, Inc., is a worldwide provider of dental and medical imaging systems and healthcare IT solutions; molecular imaging systems for the life science research and drug discovery/development market segments; and x-ray film and digital x-ray products for the non-destructive testing market. For more information about the company’s broad portfolio of products, solutions and services, please contact your Carestream Health representative or visit www.carestreamhealth.com.