- New – Medical Aesthetics Pavilion!
- Save the date! 11 to 13 September 2024
9 January 2024, Singapore – The highly anticipated 2024 edition of MEDICAL FAIR ASIA in Singapore is set to return from 11-13 September, marking its 15th instalment, and it will once again co-locate with MEDICAL MANUFACTURING ASIA. This showcase of innovation and industry excellence by the two exhibitions serving the end-to-end needs of the medical and healthcare sectors will present products and solutions such as diagnostics, wearable technology, connected healthcare solutions, rehabilitation, and orthopaedic equipment, to MedTech components, and more.
As the largest exhibitions of their kind in the region, the comprehensive range of companies on show position MEDICAL FAIR ASIA and MEDICAL MANUFACTURING ASIA as the ideal destination for the medical and healthcare community to meet their sourcing and networking objectives.
With on-going cost-effective attempts to improve patient care the world over and the continued healthcare digitisation journey it has become even more significant for all stakeholders in the healthcare sector to stay at the forefront. Coupled with Southeast Asia’s growing importance with its rapid population growth, increased health awareness, and strong economic infrastructure, Gernot Ringling, Managing Director, Messe Düsseldorf Asia, said: “MEDICAL FAIR ASIA and MEDICAL MANUFACTURING ASIA are well-timed and will once again offer the optimal platforms for fostering business discussions, expanding networking opportunities and to facilitate fruitful business outcomes here in Southeast Asia.”
“The healthcare sector is experiencing rapid growth and transformation, and the diverse and burgeoning markets of the region present unique opportunities and challenges,” Ringling added.
All new Medical Aesthetics Pavilion at MEDICAL FAIR ASIA 2024
MEDICAL FAIR ASIA has a rich history of fostering collaboration, sparking innovation, and presenting the latest medical and healthcare equipment and solutions. In 2024, the exhibition is poised to raise the bar even higher, with the introduction of the Medical Aesthetics Pavilion focused on showcasing the latest advancements in medical technology emphasising aesthetic treatments and patient recovery. From medical equipment and devices to products and services for non-invasive and minimally invasive procedures to advanced post-surgery and medical intervention support – the inaugural Medical Aesthetics Pavilion highlights the growing demand in aesthetic procedures within the healthcare industry. According to industry reports, Asia’s medical aesthetics market is expected to see double-digit growth rates through to 2027.
This innovative space will present an international showcase ranging from scar reduction and reconstructive enhancements to skin rejuvenation, skin tightening, and body contouring technologies.
Reflecting on this new addition at MEDICAL FAIR ASIA, Ringling said: “We are excited to introduce this new pavilion to the exhibition which aligns with the evolving trend toward patient-centric approaches in healthcare recognising that it extends beyond traditional treatments to encompass aesthetic considerations.”
Other highlights at MEDICAL FAIR ASIA 2024 include:
- Start-up Park: A signature feature at the exhibition since 2016, the Start-Up Park is designed especially for innovative start-up companies with ready-to-market solutions to meet relevant buyers and partners, industry influencers and potential investors. Innovations on show will include Artificial Intelligence (AI) and Big Data solutions, wearable technologies and innovative healthcare software.
- Community Care Pavilion: In an evolving healthcare landscape, where hospital facilities are increasingly transitioning from fee-for-service models to value-based care, the spotlight on preventive health, convenience, and customer service grows brighter. Within this context, the Community Care Pavilion takes centre stage, featuring a diverse range of innovations tailored for ageing populations, preventive care and the proactive management of chronic diseases.
- Medicine + Sports Conference: As a CME (Continuing Medical Education) accredited programme, the 4th MEDICAL FAIR ASIA Medicine + Sports Conference is set to bring together prominent international experts in sports medicine and sports science, physiotherapists, healthcare professionals, and technical specialists. This gathering will foster the exchange of valuable insights and interdisciplinary dialogue, focusing on innovative approaches in the realms of prevention, training, regeneration, and rehabilitation.
- WT | Wearable Technologies Conference: This comprehensive full-day programme is dedicated to exploring emerging technologies and the latest advancements within the wearable tech industry. Featuring case studies and presentations from a distinguished line-up of international industry experts, the conference offers a deep dive into the forefront of wearable technology trends and innovations including remote patient monitoring, chronic disease management, to early health issue detection technology.
- Paradigm Shifts in Healthcare Conference: The symposium, held over two half-days places a spotlight on the critical realms of community healthcare. It serves as a platform to discover the transformative changes redefining healthcare practices and patient care.
MEDICAL MANUFACTURING ASIA which is jointly organised by Messe Düsseldorf Asia and SPETA (Singapore Precision Engineering and Technology Association) will also see the return of the IVAM Forum: High-Tech for Medical Devices organised by German-based IVAM Microtechnology Network.
MEDICAL FAIR ASIA and MEDICAL MANUFACTURING ASIA 2024 will also run parallel with the 14th edition of OS+H Asia – the Occupational Safety + Health for Exhibition for Asia organised by Messe Düsseldorf Asia.
For more information on the two exhibitions and space booking enquiries, go to: www.medicalfair-asia.com and www.medmanufacturing-asia.com.