Health care costs are high and accelerating as a result of a confluence of factors within the broader economy, as well as the health care marketplace. Unique financial services have been created to facilitate non-insurance-paid health care services, and more are expected to be created in the near term.
Kalorama Information's unique report The Growing "Out of Pocket" Healthcare Market examines these phenomena, estimates the size of these expenses over the next five years, and discusses established and emerging financial programs that help consumers pay them. Included in the report is:
* Estimates of the Current 'Out of Pocket' Market and Forecasts to 2011.
* Breakdown of Elective and Non-elective out of pocket markets.
* Description of the Types of Consumers Most Likely to Pay Out of Pocket
* Drivers of the Out of Pocket Trend
* Overview of the U.S. Healthcare System, Insured and Uninsured Population.
* The Types of Services and Products purchased with out of pocket dollars
* Detailed Overview of the growing healthcare finance market and the major players.
As part of Kalorama Information's trusted process, secondary research from government, medical and industry sources was utilized along with interviews with industry experts in the healthcare finance industry.
The following companies are profiled in this study:
* Aurora Quick Care
* Capital One Healthcare Finance
* Care Credit
* Credit Medical
* CSI Financial Services
* E-Financing Solutions
* Health Ready
* Medchoice Financial
* Reliance Medical Finance
* Take Care Health Systems
* Target Clinical Medical Associates
NOTE: This study was published under the same research that originated in Packaged Fact's ground-breaking study of this market (LA1383058 Out of Pocket Healthcare Spending Options in the United States). Customers of this Packaged Facts title would find the material duplicative.